This site is for gainers and encouragers:
1. a person who gains weight
2. a person who is sexually aroused by the idea of getting fatter
1. a person who inspires others with hope, courage, or confidence
2. a person who gives support to a person or cause
3. A person who stimulates by assistance or approval
4. A person who is sexually aroused by the idea of helping another person get
Gainers and encouragers are among the most misunderstood of sexual
minorities. The idea of getting fat on purpose is so unacceptable to modern
society that most gainers and encouragers live in the closet, keeping their
sexual desires to themselves or to a small group of close friends.
How a particular gainer or encourager responds to these sexual desires varies
- Do you consider yourself gay or straight or bisexual or something
- Do you actively gain or just fantasize about it?
- Do you want to gain muscle and fat or just fat?
- Do you want to gain yourself or help someone else gain or gain
together with a partner?
- Do you engage in activities that simulate gaining without actually
getting fatter (padding, bloating, inflating)?
- Do you seek out a partner in the community or do you pair up with a
- If you pair up with a civilian, do you share your fantasies or
While the response varies greatly, the desire is constant. Gainers and
encouragers know who they are.
The one thing you will not find on this site is pornography. Most images and
stories that are sexually arousing to gainers and encouragers aren't
pornographic because they don't involve sex. And this site is seeking to
serve different purposes. The goals are to:
- Provide a useful destination for people who search for terms like
"gainer porn" because they might be looking for a community that they
didn't know existed
- Provide links to the most useful resources for gainers and
- Establish a stable site that will include information about the
community including historical information
- Help to ensure that the many free resources that have been created
over the years by and for gainers and encouragers will remain free
The goals are modest on purpose, applying a "less is more" philosophy. The
idea is to do a few things and to do them well.
This is a new site, so please provide your feedback. If you have
corrections, suggestions, or additions, please share them. If you are the
producer of content that is linked here and you don't want to be linked, we
will gladly remove any such reference. Send your suggestions to